A great teaching aid for dance instruction. Create visual step guides for Tango, Waltz, Rhumba, Charleston, Foxtrot, Salsa, Cha-Cha, and many more. Use different color kits to designate lead and follow parts in partner dance. Works well for Ballroom, Swing, and Line Dance classes. Help beginners find their footing!
8 Large Shoeprints (4 Left, 4 Right)
Dashed lines(enough to cover about 16ft)
Numbers 1 – 8 (2 Inch)
1. Be sure the application surface is clean and dry.
2. Use hand or flat tool to ensure adhesion of dash strips to the transfer layer.
3. Cut dash lines into individual strips.
5. Layout entire design with decals still attached to backing.
* For Footprints, Arrowheads, and Numbers:
1. Remove decal from backing and position it over application site.
2. Adhere one edge to the surface then smooth the rest on working out any air bubbles.
3. Make sure the entire decal is adhered to the surface – especially the edges.
* For Lines:
1. Peel the transfer tape from the backing making sure it takes up the dash line.
2. Adhere one edge to the surface then smooth the rest on.
3. Rub dashes vigorously to ensure adhesion to the application surface.
4. Carefully remove the transfer tape leaving the dash line on the surface.
5. Make sure each dash is adhered to the surface – especially the edges.
* Adhesive products used on wood or coated surfaces may damage the finish.